THE RULES OF APPLICATION FOR HELP TO VAYFOND ASSOCIATION
If you are in a difficult situation and decided to apply to Chechen Charitable Association VAYFOND for financial assistance, YOU NEED TO KNOW AND DO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Make sure that you have tried all the ways to get out of financial difficulties yourself. For example, if you have jewelry, a car, expensive furniture and equipment (everything that can be replaced by cheaper things), shares, money savings, an expensive telephone and you are asking for financial help, then your situation will be refused. In some cases, we also consider the presence of real estate – if the amount you need is too high (from 200,000 rubles), and you have expensive real estate at that time, then we see the solution to your problem in selling your expensive housing or an additional land plot and purchasing a cheaper housing. You even must be searching for a job actively.
2. If you did everything possible, but did not manage to find the means to solve your financial problem, and finally came to VAYFOND Association for help, then you need to write an application. To do this, please, download the form
Print and then fill it.
Next, take a photo (in high quality) of this application along with the attached documents, and send the photos to our email email@example.com, or in WhatsApp & Telegram to the number +15188558627
3. What is the attachment?
• Photo of your passport. If money is needed for your child under 14 years old (for example, for expensive treatment), then a photo of the birth certificate must also be attached. This clause refers to all applicants for assistance.
• If you are persecuted by the authorities for religious or political reasons, then first of all you should contact well-known human rights organizations. If your application specifies the cause of PERSECUTION, then we will demand a confirmation from human rights organizations, or well-regarded public figures concerning truthfulness of your history.
• If you need financial help for expensive treatment, then first of all you need to try to get a quota (in other words, a high-tech medical care financial quota) from the Ministry of Health. If you are refused a quota, then you must also have a documentary confirmation of the refusal. It is also necessary to attach extracts from the hospital and the doctor’s statement on the diagnosis.
4. What is next?
We consider your issue regarding assistance only after your application has been received by Vayfond administration. You will receive a response letter from us confirming that your application has been accepted. You will also receive a designation number, which you must keep. We will contact you as soon as possible, when it will be your turn. You must be available at the contacts you gave. The waiting time depends on the number of applications received and the urgency of your situation.
NOTE: VAYFOND Association in priority provides assistance to those who have problems with the authorities in Russia and Chechnya and for this reason do not have the opportunity to seek help from any other charitable foundation.
© All rights reserved. It is prohibited to copy the material without indicating the source